Lunes, Hunyo 9, 2014

Before I create this blog, our instructor, Ms. caren Quitoriano, assigned me to make a blog about the municipality of caoayan.

The town Caoayan, Ilocos Sur was believed to have been established and created as a separate municipality town in 1824. Source (caoayanilocossur.blogspot.com)

It takes 20 minutes to travel before you reached the town. It was a little bit tough and I feel irritated because the weather is so hot! "I can do this and I need to finish my final requirement" I said to myself. So I'm gonna start. Yea =)


My first day of travel was at the Alad Bar Resort. I would say that this is just a typical swimming pool but this place is just perfect if you're going to throw a party or host an event. They can accompany 100 person in their function hall. Their cottages is indeed good and they have a videoke if you like to sing! 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento